Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Family Reunion Aug 2009

I have only seen Tara and Jen checking out this site, so if you two would please pass the word. I am sorry to say that we are unable to get the condo/camping combo that Kim was trying to arrange. We would all have to be direct family. To Kim's Grandparents. But there is a really nice campground called Rendezvous Beach with hot showers and several group sites. Reservations are on first call first served at 7 am on a certain day. I will do that, but I really need some kind of committment. I know it is early, and no one really knows what they will be doing 11 1/2 weeks from now, but if
you are willing to make THIS a priority, and put it on your calendars now, THIS is what you will be doing 11 1/2 months from now!!

We are trying for either August 5-8 or 12-15, depending on when I can get reservations. I will send a piece to glue on your circus tents when I know for sure of the date.

Thanks, and let's have the best, largest reunion yet!! I'll do everything I can to make it worth your time. Aunt Bev

1 comments:

Tara Rickards,  September 7, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

Sounds like fun! Where is that at?

Post a Comment