A Bevy of Thoughts
Hello to the fam. I am letting you know that the Armstrong and related additions are now available through MY very own blog - which I am adding to the links. From there all the kids - except James and Cami, and Karen and Jeffrey, have their pages linked - including websites where their art, music and other special sites are listed. So, come to my site, then check on my kids. James and Karen don't have blog spots yet (BOOOOOOO) but I am working on them. I will keep you all informed about next year's family reunion. We are working through Kim (Ned's Kim) and her family to reserve some camping and condo spots in an area reserved for members. We will probably get a count as to how many need indoor, shared housing, and how many want to camp/trailer/motorhome. We will probably add a little cost to the campers and away from the condo-ers (exact amount later) so that we all feel alright about sharing the kitchen, showers, and aminities of the condos with the campers. Anyway - more later.. Love to all, Just Bev
1 comments:
It's Tara and Jen! Love the new site! Thanks for sharing! It is so fun to "peek" in on you guys!
Post a Comment