****FAMILY REUNION BEAR LAKE **** *********AUGUST 5-8 2009*********
WE HAVE RESERVATIONS. The only thing available was a tent only group area, but they said there was no problem with sleeping in a regular vehicle if it had a bed in it (ie. Bill's van), but motorhomes aren't allowed. I know that messes with Ruth's back. Maybe Bill could drive his van up, but sleep in a tent and let Ruth and Craig sleep in the van? So now, we need committment in the form of a $16 deposit (to offset the charge to my credit card) from each family planning on attending. I will keep a list somewhere on this blog of who has committed to come. IF EVERY FAMILY COMES IT WOULD ONLY BE $16 PER FAMILY FOR THE WHOLE 3 DAYS. Then the only other expense would be your gas to get there, food, and if you wanted to rent fun water equipment while you are there. If some don't come, we will distribute the additional cost to those who sign up.
If you want to check it out, it is the Big Creek group area of Rendezvous Beach Campground at Bear Lake, Utah. There is a pavillion, firepits, two cooking thingys and hot showers/restrooms, and it is near the beach. Sounds like a blast!
4 comments:
This sounds great! On the list on the left of who's coming I tried to correct the spelling, but can't seem to get to it. Maybe someone can fix Thornburg to Thornberg and Stacey to Stacy. It's a minor detail, but it just doesn't feel right. ;)
I can't remember how to sign in. Go to settings. They Layout. You should see the list title and then hit edit. Just make sure you save it and add Jason and Tara Rickards. We will be there!
Hiya Guys!!!
DaNae and I are coming. Sounds like a blast. Oh yeah, Bev, ah, well umm ...... "check's in the mail." jk
Everyone send Bev a $16 check today, okay !?!
Hey everyone, we will be there too. That is me and my kids, I don't think Jeff will be able to take the time off. We will try to make it work for him too, but regardless, count the rest of us in! Sounds like a blast, and the timing is perfect!
Post a Comment